Hi friend! Today, I’m sharing my top 5 free stock photo resources curated for creatives and bloggers. Finding beautiful, on-brand stock photos can be a huge challenge sometimes but act as an affordable way to visually support your brand. Investing in a photographer to take custom brand photos is almost always worth it, however, stock photos have their own perks too!
There are SO many stock photo websites out there but I’ve spend hours scrolling through them so you don’t have to. Below are my top 5 websites to find free stock photos (a few of them offered paid memberships as well!).
- Unsplash – This has been my go-to website for stock photos since I started my business. Unsplash has SO many photos and makes it really easy to find what you’re looking for through member curated collections. My favorite collections for simple, clean photos: one, two, three.
- Pexels – I just recently discovered Pexels and while they have a few of the same photos that Unsplash offers, I’ve been able to find a few really unique photos here. Check out this photographer for inspiration.
- Kaboom – This website definitely does not have the largest collection of photos BUT it has photo shoots full of matching photos that are perfect for putting together moodboards.
- MOYO Studio – Although MOYO is primarily a paid membership photo site, they offer 30 free images when you sign up for their mailing list and I highly recommend them!
- Haute Stock – Just like MOYO, access to most of Haute Stock’s photos requires a membership. However, they offer 21 free stock photos when you sign up to receive emails PLUS they continue to send freebies every month. You can’t beat that!